Wednesday, July 30, 2008

first blog

Hi, this is Amanda. I am training for the Kansas City Marathon. I have ran to previous half marathons, but this will be my first full marathon. So far my runs have been going pretty good. Haven't done a lot of long runs which disappoints me. Today I started out at a goal of 12 miles but finished at 14, so that made me happy. I feel really good tonight other than my hamstrings are sore, we will see how I feel tomorrow. Went with friend to TCrunning store tonight and got new shoes and a hydration bottle. Pretty excited to use them...haha.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, welcome to blogland!!! Heard of your blog from Rachel's blog.
That's a nice start for long runs with 14 miles!! More than a half marathon already :|

SueBob said...

Welcome Amanda! Good luck on your marathon training.

Jillian said...

Welcome to the blogger world! I'm terrible at keeping my blog up to date...so have Rachel get you on Virtual Run Club! Nice work on the 14 miles - way to go!

Chris said...

Hi Amanda. Good luck on the training. We will be following you!

*jen* said...

Hey Amanda. Welcome to the blogsphere. Best of luck with your training and great job on the 14 miles! :)

Jumper 2.0 said...

Welcome to blogland Amanda!

nwgdc said...

Hi Amanda...welcome!